The new moon, which occurs every 29 days, marks the beginning of a new lunar cycle. When there is a new moon, the Earth, Moon, and Sun form a straight line.
We can’t see a new moon in the sky because the Moon is between the Earth and the Sun at this time, with the sun shining on the side of the moon that we can’t see.
So why is this phase of the moon important to you and your life?
The moon is so powerful that it is responsible for moving oceans, ocean tides, and plant growth, and we are also affected by this powerful energy. A new moon represents the opportunity to start over and refresh your dreams and desires.
A new moon represents new beginnings! You should channel the energy of a new moon to accomplish your goals or begin a new project. Take advantage of a new moon to review your old goals and set new ones for yourself. This magical time is an excellent opportunity to begin again.
How to use the New Moon energy
The energy of the New Moon can be extremely potent. Using this energy to your advantage can help you achieve your goals. By creating a new moon ritual, we can harness the energy of the new moon to fulfill our visions and desires.
This ritual should be a time to unwind and light a candle or incense. Listen to your heart and write down what you truly want out of life. Keep your list simple and short, with no more than 10 goals or wishes.
Make your intentions clear; the wording of your wishes or goals is critical. You must attempt to capture the emotions underlying your wish. Remember that your wish must feel right; if it does not, you should postpone making that wish until it does.
Your wishes should not be directed toward other people; you cannot change others; however, you can wish for and make changes in your own behavior that will positively influence and encourage change in another person.
Try to write down your wishes during the first nine hours of the new moon, when the energy is at its peak.
You are creating a contract with yourself by writing everything down!
Here are some simplistic way of creating A New Moon Ritual for yourself:
- Clear your Energy to get centered. Take a salt bath or use sage, a feather, or a flame to clear your energy.
- Get Grounded. Connect with the elements of air, water, fire and earth.
- Set Your Intentions. Declare your vision to the new moon, and do so boldly and courageously. I recommend writing them down and then speaking them aloud to symbolize your intention to achieve your objectives.
- Express Gratitude. Believe and express gratitude from your heart and soul that this IS granted to you.
- Act. After your ritual or ceremony. Act. Take those steps forward toward your goal daily. You will be surprised by what transpires between now and the next Full Moon ~ a time of manifestation.
Now, you can follow Conscious Reminder on Facebook & Instagram!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼