When it comes to relationships, we sometimes ask ourselves how some people end up with others. Why they just don’t end the relationship if they’re not getting what they need. The problem is that many women have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like, or how a good man should treat his partner. The following 15 signs show how good men behave in a relationship.
1. A good man will never let you forget how much he loves you. If he really loves you, he will always show it. You will feel his love, his appreciation and his respect towards you.
2. A good man will always support you. No matter what you decide to do in life – take foreign language course or stay at home and raise your family- you will always get his support. He will never discourage you and he’ll always be by your side walking tall next to you, being happy for your successes, and cry with you in times of failure.
3. A good man will inspire you. He would inspire you to become a better person, a fighter and a woman who knows what she wants in life. His own ambitions will greatly help the process.
4. A good man will never betray your trust. He wants you to feel comfortable and safe in your relationship. He knows that trust is crucial when it comes to keeping these qualities. Love and respect don’t come without trust. He’s well aware that trust needs to be deserved and kept.
5. Good man will always make you feel beautiful. He knows that telling you you’re beautiful is not enough, that’s why a good man will show it with the way he looks at you, touches you and behaves in your presence.
6. A good man will make you feel safe. One of the greatest compliments you can give to a man is to tell him that you feel safe when he’s there. Regardless of the money he has or his Apollo looks, if a woman doesn’t feel safe, nothing matters.
7. A good man will do little things for you. No matter how little they look, he understands that in your eyes they’re big and he will try do it more often.
8. A good man will never cross the line. It’s totally fine to have different opinions and even disagreements, but there is no reason to become insulting or violent. A good man will stay calm and focused on the issue that’s being discussed.
9. A good man you always work on himself. Weather it’s learning new things, developing a new skill, reading books or watching documentaries, a good man will invest in himself and the effort he makes will always have a good effect on your relationship.
10. A good man knows that actions speak louder than words. He will easily make you understand that people who give false promises don’t deserve your respect.
11. A good man will open up to you. Some men may find it difficult to talk about emotions, fears and life goals, but the right person will open that door too. He knows that there are certain things we don’t need to share with others, but he won’t hide his emotions or fears in front of you because he’s well aware it can cause tension and frustration in a relationship.
12. A good man will always be sincere with you. He will recognize sincerity and truthfulness as basic qualities for building a healthy relationship.
13. A good man will make you feel comfortable. Being comfortable in a relationship comes from the ability to be open and sincere with your partner, and this can only happen if a woman knows that she won’t be judged. A good man will encourage you to open yourself up and share your emotions with him.
14. A Good man will never be violent. This might be the most important sign of them all. It’s not important whether we are talking about, mental emotional or physical abuse, it will never cross a good man’s mind to do anything that will do you any harm. If something like this happens, pick up your things and leave immediately. A good person will never act like that. Don’t lie to yourself that things will get better with time. They can only get worse.
15. A good man will stand by you. There will always be good and bad times. Challenges and unexpected situations will always appear and you will have to go through them. However a good man will always be there for you and he will be your rock.