The Leo Solar Eclipse on August 21st is going to offer all of us the opportunity to reset our mind, bodies and souls.
As the Sun, Moon and Earth all align for the Eclipse, it will be like the hands of a cosmic clock coming together to chime as one, signifying the starting of a new cycle.
While this Solar Eclipse may bring changes and new opportunities into your life, the most potent and profound effects are going to be felt on an internal level.
With this cosmic reset, a doorway to a new level of consciousness is going to open.
A new frequency will be available to all of us on Earth and this will help all beings on the planet to rise up together and feel a sense of unity, oneness and wholeness.
Of course, you have to welcome this energy into your life in order to receive and feel it, but it is going to have a lasting impact that we will all see unfolding over the coming months.
The effects of this Solar Eclipse will be felt most strongly until September 7th 2017, however it will continue to work its magic until the next Eclipse cycle in February 2018.
In this ritual, you are going to reset your body and open your energy centers to welcome in a new level of consciousness.
This ritual can be done from the 21st August up until September 7th, but for maximum effect, try to do it on the day of the Solar Eclipse itself.
Here is what you will need:
- 4 white candles
- Your favourite crystal (you can use more than one if you like)
- Sage/palo santo or any other cleansing tool
- Pen and paper (optional)
1. Begin smudging your aura by waving the smoke over your body, back and front. Then smudge your space or your entire house before doing this ritual.
As you smudge yourself and your space recite the following mantra continuously until you are done. (As always, feel free to write your own!)
“I cleanse my body, I cleanse my space; all around me I can feel the white light of the Divine nourishing me, healing me and purifying my mind, body and soul.”
2. Find a quiet space where you absolutely cannot be disturbed. Once you start this ritual it is best not to stop so make sure you cannot be interrupted.
3. Light your candles and place them in all four corners around you as you lay down on the floor. If you are doing this on hard flooring, feel free to use a yoga mat or blanket to support your back.
4. Place your crystal over your third eye. If you want to use more than one crystal you can also place one in each of your hands and one over your heart chakra, but this is optional.
5. Close your eyes and take 7 deep breaths here to quiet your mind and relax into your ritual. If you like, you can invite your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels to join you as you perform this resetting ritual.
6. On the next inhale, visualize breathing in from the top of your head all the way through your body to the tips of your toes.
Imagine that the top of your head is a mouth where you are breathing in and out from. Imagine this breath coming in from the top of your head as a beautiful, white light. Feel it entering the top of your head and moving all the way down to your body.
7. As you exhale, imagine this white light sweeping away any negative, old energy that is no longer needed. See it being released from the top of your head as well, almost like you have an entrance and exit point at the top of your head.
Practice this breath a few times until you get the hang of it, then repeat it 28 times.
8. Next, place your hand over your pelvic area where your root chakra is and repeat “I honor you”. Keep repeating the phrase again and again breathing deeply, until you feel a shifting of energy. Allow any emotions to come up if they need to.
9. Next, move your hand to your stomach area and repeat “I trust you”. Again, keep repeating the phrase until you feel it, allowing any emotions to come up if they need to.
10. Continue the process with your hand over your heart center repeating “I forgive you” and then with your hand over your throat repeating- “I know you”.
Place your hand over your crystal on your forehead and repeat- “I see you”. Finally, place your hand over the top of your head on your crown chakra and repeat “I guide you”.
11. Next, wrap your arms around yourself like you are giving yourself a big hug and say “I love you”. Repeat this at least 3 times, if not more.
Stay here for a moment with your eyes still closed, and watch any colours or swirls behind your eyes. Honor how you feel and any sensations you may be feeling.
Optional step: Open your eyes and begin writing down any thoughts, feelings or emotions that were stirred for you. Perhaps you can even write a comment of what came up for every “I” affirmation you stated.
12. Open your eyes and stand straight in the middle of your candles with your crystal in front of you. Open your arms out big and wide so your chest is open and slightly tilt your head back so your neck is also exposed.
Breathe in the wonderful energies of the eclipse, the cosmos and your spirit guides/angels and repeat the following -out loud works best.
PS. This poem was channelled from my heart for you and all of humanity ? –
I am light, I am free. I am going to be totally me.
I have reset my body and my soul. I have reset my mind so I see things whole.
I am cleansed, I am reset, I feel at peace,
I am cleansed, I am reset, I take a leap.
I go back to zero, I feel I am one,
I welcome in the newness, I welcome in the Sun.
Opportunities surround me now and I know just what to do.
I know I must move forward, I know I must be true.
With trust and patience I will get what’s mine,
For I am always following the path of the Divine.
My hands are the Universe and the Universe holds me,
We are One in each other, and now I see,
That I am light, that I am free,
All I need to do is be me.
13. Gently shake and move your body to shift any last bits of lingering energy. Tap the top of your head where your crown chakra is 3 times and with your hand covering the top of your head repeat- “I let in only love and light”. This will help to seal and protect the energy of your crown chakra.
You can then move your candles to a table, place your crystal(s) between them and keep them burning for as long as possible.
Remember to stay hydrated and to be gentle and loving with yourself after doing this ritual.
Time/Day of Peak of the Solar Eclipse:
Los Angeles- August 21 at 11.25 am
New York- August 21 at 2:25 pm
London- August 21 at 7.25pm
New Delhi- August 21 at 11.55pm
Sydney- August 22 at 4.25 am
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼