This meditation is for those who are tired of looking at the world through rose-colored glasses.
Did you know? There are numerous benefits to meditating. In fact, True Activist compiled a list of 76 benefits of meditating a while back. Some positive effects that result from taking the time to quiet the mind, as well as allowing the stresses and frustrations of daily life to fade away, include:
- A decrease in depression
- Improved feelings of self-confidence
- A regulation of mood and anxiety disorders
- A reduction in stress
- An increase of grey matter in the brain
- An improvement in processing and decision-making
- An improvement of one’s pain tolerance
- A pain reduction that works better than morphine
- An improvement of learning and self-awareness
… and much, much more!
However, sometimes sitting for 10-15 minutes and “quieting one’s mind” is easier said than done. In this case, the guided meditation below might be the perfect go-to for those who are tired of conjuring false platitudes about the world.
Warning: If you are easily offended by strong language, this may not be the meditation for you…
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this article!
This article (“F*ck That” Is The Hilarious Guided Meditation Realists Everywhere Need) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼