Do you know what Taoist masters say about trees?
Well, they say that trees are so powerful that they not only do the basic function of producing oxygen but they also change everything negative into positive.
Now isn’t that amazing?
Trees are thus very helpful for human beings. Different parts of the trees can be used to produce medications that can help in curing different ailments and problems.
- Pines radiate Chi, nourish the blood, strengthen the nervous system and help to ensure longevity.
- Elms calm the mind as well as strengthen the stomach.
- Maples fight the dry winds and help reduce the pain
- Carobs help eliminate internal heat and balance heart conditions
- Banyan trees (Bengali figs) purify your heart and help eliminate bodily moisture.
- Cinnamon removes the cold from the heart and the stomach
- The prunes feed, the spleen, the stomach, the pancreas and calm the mind.
- Figs eliminate excess body heat by increasing salivation, nourish the spleen, and help cure diarrhea.
- Fir trees absorb bruises to reduce sweating and first heal bone fractures.
- Hawthorns help digestion, strengthen the intestine and fight low blood pressure
- Birches lower body temperature, eliminate body moisture and help detoxify the body.
- Cypresses and cedars lower the temperature. They also feed Yin energy.
- The willows help fight the dry winds and in this way eliminate excess moisture from the body, reduce blood pressure, and strengthen the urinary tract and bladder.
There are a few things that you have to understand about trees:
- You don’t have to go to the forests to be close to trees. Trees in the urban area are as powerful and helpful as the trees in the forests. You just have to learn to approach the trees in the right way.
- Learn to find the right tree for you. In order to do that, you have to lookout for a tree which isn’t too tall or too short. It has to be medium sized, as that’s the best size of the tree with the right energy.
- You don’t have to climb a tree or sit on it in order to have a relationship with a tree. All that you have to do is, begin a conversation. Also, if you choose to climb, don’t damage the tree in that process.
- Follow a silent communion rite when you interact with a tree.
- To make this rite, try to understand your tree better. Every tree is different in its own way and it is important to understand what the tree wants and how to approach the tree.
- Try and visit the tree as often as you can. The more often you try to meet your tree, the more you will be able to understand it. The sooner you are able to understand it, the more the tree will be helpful in your growth and progress. So, make a relationship with the tree which is similar to a love relationship; full of love, affection and care.
In no time you will be able to realize the importance of trees. They will soothe you down and ground you as well as fill your life with positivity and hope.
After all, there is no lie in the idea that trees are healers. They can heal the deepest of wounds and they can support, help and guide you whenever you need it in your life.
All you have to do is, spend time with a tree. Your life will begin to change.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼