Synchronicity exists everywhere but we seldom recognize it for what it is. Here are some of the most common synchronicities to help you understand “what is meant to be”.
Ever been to a busy place where finding a empty parking space is believed to be next to impossible, only to find someone pulling out of the best spot as though making space just for you?
Ever had that pretty coincidence when you picked up your phone to call someone, and received a call from them right at that moment?
Have you ever felt a celestial connection with someone or something?
If you have, you’ve already experienced what Carl Jung, a psychiatrist from Switzerland, defined as “synchronicity”. Here’s everything you need to know about it to understand that it really exists.
What is Synchronicity?
Simply put, it is that sweet coincidence you often do not associate with other events and/or experiences.
So what if the person you were thinking about a few moments ago just walked into the room? It was just a happy coincidence, wasn’t it? And that perfectly opportune job offer; well, it was pure luck!
Finding good people everywhere you go is often pinned on good fortune. But in the eye of synchronicity, such coincidences are actually the result of interconnectedness of the universe.
On a spiritual level, distances or distinctiveness of objects do not matter. In that dimension, everything is interconnected, perfectly aligned with everything else. There is peace, harmony, and direction about what is right or wrong.
It is where everything seems to fall in place as ordained by the destiny. Your spiritual presence manifests itself in the form of synchronicities, enabling you to figure out “what is meant to be”!
Synchronicities are quite common; however, they are seldom accredited for what they are. There are a million things you see and experience every day.
In fact, a major part of it is never registered by your conscious observation. So if you are able to register synchronicities like those mentioned above, it pays to consider that they are not mere coincidences!
So the next time you experience a synchronicity, you can relish the joy of being aligned with the spirit of the universe!
Common Synchronicities We Overlook
Synchronicities are everywhere, and they occur more frequently than you think. Here are a few cases that will help you realize the synchronicities occurring in your life!
- You look up at the clock displaying repeated or sequenced numbers 11:11, 22:22, 12:34, 12:12 and others. Ask yourself, how long before the sequence breaks? To be precise, it stays on for 60 seconds. And you chose to look up during this brief time span. Is it really coincidence? Synchronicity says it’s a positive sign of fulfillment and purpose!
- You pick up your phone and receive a message/call from precisely the person you were planning to contact! Coincidence? Not really!
- You’re humming a tune (perhaps your favorite song), and it just starts playing on the radio. It is definitely a moment of joy for you, but don’t forget to register the synchronicity behind it! Bravo!
- At times, there is a “big” question that seems to be glued to the back of your head, consistently repeating itself. And from the most surprising places, you get some hints about what needs to be done. It is like the universe conspires to help you make the right decision. Congratulations, you’ve spotted a synchronicity!
- There are people who seem to have the most persistent and perpetual good luck. They hit the road and encounter green light at every traffic signal. They get the best parking spots in the busiest places. The stocks they invest in gain value overnight. They get the best apparel at the most unbelievable prices from sales and discounts that seem to pop out of nowhere. If you are this person, or you know someone who seems to get everything in order effortlessly, you can understand how synchronicity works!
- You meet strangers who seem to have the best advice for your problems, even though you’ve just met him/her and haven’t even mentioned what you are going through. That, my friend, is synchronicity! Embrace it while it lasts!
- You’re planning to buy a decoration piece for your room, and you have a clear idea about what you’d like. The next day, you receive a parcel from a friend gifting you precisely the thing you were looking for. And you’re pretty sure you didn’t mention it to anybody – after all, you were only thinking about it! Yes, it is a synchronicity too!
Synchronicities are a common occurrence. The next time you encounter a lucky coincidence, just stop for a minute to relish the fact that it is a synchronicity, a sign from above that you are doing well the way you are!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼