by Conscious Reminder
Have you ever been drawn towards one particular number? Have you been seeing a same number again and again in your life? Do you want to know more deeply about numerology? If yes, then this article is for you.
What is Numerology?
Numerology can be seen as one big universal language of numbers. It is the study of different numbers and their combinations in your life. You might find it easy to understand it if you already know what astrology is. Numerology is very similar to Astrology but it is based on the insight and information that we get from the numbers.
The idea behind Numerology is that in order to completely understand the universe, we need to see its core. If you were to peel off the system of the universe, you’ll ultimately be left with just the numbers. It is thus very important to understand the way how numbers work.
Where did Numerology come from?
The earliest known records of numerology come from ancient Egypt and Babylon. It was also used in other major civilizations of Rome, Japan, China, etc. The Numerology as we understand today is said to be developed by Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher and mathematician. In modern times, Dr. Julian Stenton is credited for its massive popularity.
How it Works?
Numerology works on the idea that our lives and the cosmos are deeply connected and this connection is affected directly by the date when you entered this realm, that is, your birth date. This factor is then further used to find out the life path number.
The life path number of all the people is somewhat unique, (because of its features in relation to the person) which tells their respective traits of personality. To know your life path number, simply add up the numbers in your birthday date. For example, August 1st, 1987 will be, 8+1=9 and 1+9+8+7= 25, 2+5= 7. Adding 9 and 7 we get 16. Therefore, in this case 16 is our Life Path Number. This number is very important as it carries a lot of power and deep meaning.
You can also find out your life path number using this simple method.
7 Interesting facts relating to Numerology
1. The numbers have both negative and positive features of their own and you must consider them both as by considering all the varied aspects of the number can you truly understand yourself. It will also help you in making better life decisions relating to Marriage, Career and health.
2. There are some master numbers in the field of Numerology, which are 11, 22, 33.
3. You will find it beneficial to use your numerology number as a life guide; it will be able to take you out of so many situations and will help you overcome countless obstacles.
4. You can find your inner strengths and weaknesses with the help of numerology.
5. Numerology can help you find different types of extremely useful numbers like, Expression Number, Life Plan Number, Core Numbers are the few to name among many.
6. You can find your own number chart using your full name.
7. Numerology is extremely helpful in guiding you towards success and helps you know about upcoming challenges and opportunities. This is extremely pertinent for continuous growth in all the facets of life.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼