All individuals are different and unique. This uniqueness comes from their essential true self which exists beneath layers of experiences and everyday interactions.
However, in our everyday struggles and victories we sometimes lose touch with the person that we really are. When we lose the thread to what we essentially are, the everyday trials and tribulations become even worse as we are simultaneously having an inner struggle that leaves us exhausted, overwhelmed, and stressed.
Thankfully it is not that hard to get back in sync with ourselves. We just need to take out time for us and blocking out all the external noise, try listening to your feelings and emotions. This sort of a daily check in could make a huge difference for your spiritual health and mental well being.
However, it is not as simple as pushing a radio button that would suddenly turn on the frequency of your thoughts. It will take concentration and practice and above all time to reconnect with your inner self.
Here are 15 questions that will help you start thinking about your life and its meaning.
- Choose three words to accurately describe your feelings in this moment.
- What’s the best thing in your life right now and what’s the worst. Any particular challenge that you need to face?
- If you could make any change in your life what would it be? Is there anything in life that you’re not happy with?
- What is the one improvement that you can make today?
- What are the things that you love about yourself?
- What lessons have you learned in the past month?
- What is your most important focus in life right now?
- What brings in negative and positive energy to your life these days? Is there any way to decrease the former and increase the latter?
- Is there anything you’d want your younger self to know?
- Is there anything you’ve wanted to try? Or any thought or emotions that you need to get off your chest?
- When was it last that you felt truly alive and in love with yourself?
- Who matters the most to you and have you shown them your appreciation?
- What are the things that you are thankful for?
- What is it that you fear the most?
- How can you take care of yourself and make you feel loved?
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼