by Conscious Reminder
We have all probably heard the term synchronicity at one point or another. In fact, synchronicity is the concept which was introduced for the first time by Carl Jung, an analytical psychologist.
Synchronicity holds that some events are actually “meaningful coincidences” when they happen without causal relationships, but still appear to be related in a meaningful way.
During the career of a psychologist, Jung furnished a few different definitions when it comes to synchronicity. He defined it as the “acausal connection principle – togetherness,” or “meaningful coincidence,” or “acausal parallelism.”
We all experience synchronicities, especially when we are wide open for receiving cosmic messages, or to those of us that are turned into our own soul and truth.
Although our psyche is picking up huge amounts of information and details from everything that surrounds us, there are several segments which will catch our attention.
Although we will not be sure why certain things are showing up, or why we begin noticing such things, there is definitely some reason why our own psyche would like us to see those signs.
In fact, that is how synchronicity works, and it is our subconscious mind that tries to get our attention or to give us the answer that we continuously look for.
Here are the nine signs indicating that we experience synchronicity:
- We receive phone calls, random emails, and we see people that we have not seen for so many years, and at the moment we thought about them, they suddenly appeared before us.
- Something will occur randomly at us, and this is going to help us when we truly have some problems or need assistance.
- We watch movies or TV series, we listen to music, and while we are doing that, we feel like there is actually something profound within which we have to discover, as it can help us.
- Strangers talk with us about the identical problems we deal with.
- The appropriate people will show up at the same time, and we will know that they are those people that we need.
- We get some reassuring messages all of a sudden, from billboards, movie taglines, or radio hosts.
- We see repeating of specific symbols, signs, or repetitions of sequences of numbers like 111, 222, 333, etc.
- We are online on social media when we suddenly pop into an article or meme which will reveal us the needed answers we searched for.
- We meet someone at some random place; he or she will make us feel like there is really something profoundly within him or her that we have to discover so that it can help us.
Jung sums everything up by writing the following:
“How are we to recognize acausal combinations of events, since it is obviously impossible to examine all chance happenings for their causality? The answer to this is that acausal events may be expected most readily where, on closer reflection, a causal connection appears to be inconceivable.”
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼