by Conscious Reminder
Tarot Cards – what’s the mystery behind it? Tarot cards have been in use for a long time. It shows you your character, maybe parts of your inner turmoil, but most important of all, it gives you a glimpse into the future.
But was it always like that – an astrological tool? As everything in the world, there is a deeper history behind Tarot Cards. It’s especially true when you consider how these cards came to use back in the 15th Century.
And everything that is antique has a touch of mystery and allure attached to it. Here are some of the strange facts about Tarot Cards which you may not be completely aware of:
1. Tarot cards were not considered as some kind of fortune-telling equipment a long time back. Rather it was used as a unique card game which was known as Tarocchi. Tarocchi has been estimated to exist in the 15th Century. But it was in the 18th Century that Tarot cards were first used for specific divination or astrological purposes.
2. In the Major Arcana, there are four Archangels which appear: Devil or Uriel, Temperance or Michael, Lovers or Raphael, and Judgment or Gabriel.
3. Tarot designs are slowly making their way into the world of fashion too. From Dolce & Gabbana to Versace, fashion giants are including Tarot designs in their special collections.
4. Reading Tarot cards is not some ingrained talent. You don’t need to be a spiritual person to read Tarot cards. You can learn it easily. However, you have to keep your intuition active to make the most out of it.
5. Every person has a Tarot Card which is related to the Major Arcana. And it’s easy to find out more about that too. Now add up the entire birthdate and then connect it with the card. For example, if your birthday is: 1/5/2004 (mm/dd/yyyy), then, 1+5+2+0+0+4=12. Now add the digits of 12, 1+2=3 and you have The World and The Empress. It suggests a person with a traveler’s energy in them.
6. You can use tarot cards for meditative purposes too. All you have to do is choose your favorite card, sit down and meditate. Imagine your card expands to the size of a door and then walk on the imagined card, soaking the energy that emanates from it.
7. According to a false myth, a person should not buy their own tarot deck whole. Well, since tarot cards tend to draw a person naturally, so, this myth is just that, fake. Like crystals, if you are drawn to tarot cards, you can buy it – a whole deck.
8. Minor Arcana contains the four chief elements: Water as Cups, Earth as Pentacles, Air as Sword and fire as Wands.
9. Each of the Minor Arcana cards represents something else: Cups talk about our emotions, Pentacles about our finances and home, Wands talk about our professional life and Swords about conflict and over-analysis.
10. Tarot Cards bring harmony in your life but you still have your free will to push you towards your goals.
The magic of Tarot Cards is as much of a mystery as is its history. But there is no denying that they are potent. Listen to it if it calls you.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼