Sometimes, it is not unusual to live or feel stuck at the time when we are not sure which opinion we should take, or which direction we should go, and which offer will be for our highest good. This can happen to every one of us – including you who are reading now.
Every one of us can get caught or stuck in a trap which will make us feel that we need to do, do and do. Well, we believe that this is entirely okay – pausing or reflecting for some time – in order to realize what is working and what is not working.
There is another saying or metaphor usually used for this: Sometimes, you will take the appropriate decision if you grab the oars and steer yourself to specific desires or goals. While in other times, it will also be appropriate to put those oars down in order to see at what place the river or current of life is taking you. This means “Living into the answer.”
So, when you go through periods of feeling caught up or stuck a little bit, you should take your time to meditate, pray or ask synchronicity for help.
Synchronicities, which are also known as coincidences, are the clear signs which indicate that our Divine source knocks on our door. There are times that it can be a nice and soft tap, but sometimes, where we do not pay enough attention, it may be quite a noisy or loud bang. But, a source which works through such synchronicities may manifest itself authentically.
Do you hear the same saying or phrase from more people during the day? Do you notice repeating numbers showing around you? Has your friend mentioned the person you have been thinking of right when he or she mentioned them? Have you ever met a person that seemed to have the answer to your question which you never asked yourself?
All of these are signs which indicate that you have to stop, be open, pay more attention, or more importantly, acknowledge that your Divine tries to send messages to you. With the help of synchronicities, there may also be people in your life who stepped into it unexpectedly. The influence of those people may lead you somewhere new, provide you with alternative understanding and change your entire life.
These are several tips about working with synchronicities:
- When we pay more attention to or notice meaningful synchronicities or coincidences, it will be easier for them when it comes to increasing of their number in our life.
- We should notice when we run into other people, or listen to their conversation because there may be some hidden messages for us.
- If we have some problem in life, we should try to get rid of it and turn it over to synchronicity. Or, what we are supposed to say to our Divine Source would be to ask it to show us and let us be aware of or act when any guidance or answer is presented in front of us.
- We are working with our journal or intuition in order to become more conscious when our source knocks on the door.
- We have to believe that everything is possible, and even this is. Having our attitude positive is going to enhance our experience, while a negative one is going to shut the experience down.
Synchronicities usually act as mile markers or signposts that guide and direct us. They can also help us to align ourselves with our personal growth. We should be careful and notice when we are sent such signals, signs, patterns, articles, people, books, and so on.
Synchronicities are like small gifts. They are unique gifts which help direct us on our path towards our goals, so they may also help us follow the guidance of our soul.
Now, you can follow Conscious Reminder on Facebook & Instagram!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼