Art by: Alex Grey
Long before there were iPhones and FaceTime, people still found a way to connect with their close ones. And it wasn’t even the traditional post or bird messengers.
This method goes as far back in time as our own existence and is known as the Spiritual Connection.
And it exists even now. Two people who are really close, find a way to stay connected even if they are separated by long stretch of distance or technology. You must have experienced really missing someone and getting a text from them in the next second.
The good news is, you can strengthen this connection and send more than just short messages to your loved ones.
In fact you can even have whole conversations with them. Here’s how:
• Find a quiet place and settle down comfortably.
• Start by taking really deep breaths. Start with a minimum of 10 breaths.
• Now try to form a picture of the person whom you want to connect with. The more precise you are in your imagination the more precise would be the connection. You can try focusing on their physical characteristics.
• Before you connect with a person, it is mandatory that you ask for their permission. Tell them that you have good intentions and wait for their permission.
• Now focus on your inner feelings. If you feel any negative feelings or obstructions it means the person is not ready to connect with you. Don’t push it. You can give it a go some other time.
• However if you feel something blooming or opening up inside you that means you have the consent of the other person.
• Now that the connection is open you can easily communicate with them in your thoughts. When you are done you can end the session by any form of goodbye greeting you prefer.
It is advisable you only try to connect with people whom you are at amicable terms in the physical realm before trying to reach out to their higher self.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼