Our brain is really bad at making decisions because it implies making changes.
“If it takes less than 2 minutes, then do it now.”
Our mind is really bad at making decisions because they suggest changes. Our instincts work in a way to avoid changes. The 2-minute rule is great because it removes the decision making process from our path and initiates the beginning of something that you will procrastinate till eternity.
This is how the 2-minute rule helped him:
1. The pile of dirty dishes is gone. Washing your dishes immediately after you have finished your meal takes less than 2 minutes.
2. The room is tidy. When you come back from work you need only about half a minute to change your clothes and put them in the wardrobe. These little detail will make unbelievable changes of the look of your apartment.
3. Respond to your emails quickly. How many times have you been in a situation to lose so much time in reply to all your piled up emails? Send your response immediately after you have received the email. It will make your life so much easier.
4. This month’s bills have arrived? Don’t panic. Pay them right away. It’s Easy now. You don’t even have to leave your home; you can always pay online. Avoid final warnings and disconnection from the network.
5. Make a reservation – right now.
Life is so much simpler when you don’t have a long list of chores and little things to do. Make your schedule work, don’t be late and don’t panic and stress about the things that would take you less than two minutes to do.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼