Often those people who are called to bring light to the world seem to experience financial “dark nights of the soul”. These dark nights seem exceptionally dark and hopeless–magnified by the contrast to their “light work”.
It becomes a huge internal struggle and people feel totally unsupported and “out on a limb” by themselves. Unfortunately, these feelings seem to ignite a brush fire of fear, doubt, and mental mantras about “giving up, quitting, and getting and job”.
Many of us are doing such unusual and “leading edge” work that we are pioneers so far ahead of the herd that it is often challenging to articulate our work. Under those conditions attracting people may feel almost impossible. If you find yourself contemplating giving up your path and your work, and threatening yourself to “get a job”, here are a few ideas to consider.
1. You came to earth to do the work you do. Choosing a “job” would be a certain “soul death”–so it is not really an option. Give up the torturous self threats and eliminate the imaginary “escape hatch” of a job. That’s not the choice you are going to make. There is no future for you on that path. Setting up this constant doubt and vacillation robs you of forward momentum. Let it go. Accept your path wholeheartedly.
2. Daily spiritual practice–no matter what scary circumstances present themselves– goes a long way toward keeping you in a calm and connected state. Connecting on a regular basis is key to maintaining focus on the work you are here to do.
3. When all about you lose their inner peace, maintaining centeredness is critical– both for your own sake and for the sake of the work you are here to do. If you remember to observe all that happens from the viewpoint of your Higher Self, you won’t be so “dragged about” emotionally.
4. Take a look at any way you can temporarily alleviate the financial pressure. Can you pay some bills in smaller increments for a while? Can you negotiate a change in payment schedule? Can you get an abeyance of some payments while you handle others? Be creative here and fearless about pursuing possibilities. Of course, the sooner you do this, the better. Waiting until the last minute is not likely to get the desired response.
5. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Your work is different from what others do. These types of comparisons do nothing but deflate your own optimism. Why would you want to do that to yourself?
6. Go back in time and consider again why you chose the unique work you chose. You were certain and full of optimism. Reground yourself in that certainty.
7. Become absolutely clear on exactly the amount of extra monthly income you intend to create. Many Lightworkers are absolutely incapable of coming up with and stating an exact figure. You can ask them a hundred times and they have a hundred different diversions to stating a number–and they can’t figure out why the money is not created! Without clarity on this number, there is no focus of effort and energy–and there can be no manifestations.
8. Remember too that you aren’t in this for yourself but for the greater good and to make a difference in the world. If we forget this for a while (and we all do), it contracts our energy. Maintaining focus on the positive difference you are here to make is expansive and can fairly easily take you beyond your doubts and renew your focus.
9. Equally as important is to remember that you aren’t in this alone. During the darkest hours, this is the one that is the hardest to believe and experience–yet it is the one thing most likely to get you through the darkness. You have certainty (even amidst the doubt), that you came to earth to do this work. Isn’t it logical then that you and your work are in alignment with forces and energies greater than you? Isn’t it likely that you often receive consistent support, guidance and information from such sources? Never fail to appreciate that.
10. Be cautious of any need to cling to old outdated victim stances. Be sure that you aren’t allowing your old victim habit to prevail. We humans have that tendency to feel sorry for ourselves as our default mode. It does not serve your mission on this earth.
Lightworkers, realize that we are pioneers here and there are challenges inherent in pioneering. No, you can’t go back to the old ways–there is no life there for you–you must go forward. Since you’re ahead of the pack, you are leading the way–lead!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼