The Aries New Moon falls on March 27-28, 2017 and is a potent time for new beginnings and fresh starts.
This is the perfect time to plant seeds for the months ahead, as they are highly likely to bloom into the gorgeous, sweet-smelling opportunities that you desire.
Aries energy is all about taking action and starting fresh. It is time to turn over a new page in the book of your life, and this Aries New Moon is going to be guiding you every step of the way.
This is not a time to make your usual wishes or set your usual intentions. To make full use of this energy you have to set your sights higher, you have to dream bigger, you have to revamp your goals and wishes and bring new life to them.
If you want to bring new energy into your life under the influence of this amazing New Moon, here is a ritual idea to follow-
Aries New Moon Ritual for New Beginnings
You will need:
- 3 red candles (red indicates action, fire and energy, which is why red is a good choice but you can also use white or orange)
- Pen and three pieces of paper
- Smudging tool (sage, essential oils, incense, palo santo, bells etc.)
- Bowl of water
1. Start by cleansing your aura and your space using your preferred smudging tool.
2. Once the energy of your space and aura is cleansed, take your pen and papers and write-
- On the first paper write something from your past that you would like to release.
- On the second piece of paper write down something you wish to feel in your life right now.
- On the third piece of paper write down something you wish to manifest in your life for the future.
3. Once you have your three wishes, line up your candles in a row and place the pieces of paper in front of them in the same order as you wrote them- so this means the thing you want to release goes next to the first candle and the thing you want to manifest goes next to the last candle.
4. Light the three candles. Breathe deeply and just take a few minutes to silence and quiet your mind. Perhaps even place your hand on your heart to tune into your soul. Call on your spirit guides and guardian angels to join you.
5. When you are ready, take the first piece of paper- the thing you want to release, and declare it aloud. Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to help you release this thing. When you have finished making your declaration aloud, place the paper into the flame of the first candle. Once the paper is too hot, drop it in the bowl of water. (The water is a safety measure).
6. Repeat this same process with the next piece of paper- state your wish aloud and ask your spirit guides and angels to help you invite this feeling into your life. Place the paper into the flame on the second candle. Repeat this same process with the last candle and last piece of paper.
Safety note: please be careful with the burning the paper in the candles! Do this at your own risk.
7. Once you are done with all three papers, it is time to blow out the candles. To do this, recite the “I” mantra suggested below and then use the power of your breath to blow out the candle-
1st candle- I release
2nd candle- I feel
3rd candle- I manifest
To close the ritual, take the first candle, the candle you used for releasing and place it outside, you can also smudge it if you don’t have an outdoor area. You can keep the other two candles in your space or on your altar. Discard the water and the paper in any way that you wish to.
Happy New Moon!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼