by Conscious Reminder
On the 19th of May, the lovers of GOT series or Game of Thrones will have the ability to watch the grand finale of the eighth last season. The fans’ heartbeats hit with curiosity and excitement.
The people all over the world literally bite their nails while they are waiting and counting every minute until the revealing of one big question related to GOT.
And, that question actually is: Who (if there will be anyone, of course) is going to succeed to the Iron Throne right when GOT ends this Sunday.
The series Game of Thrones was said to be the most popular and iconic TV Drama in the world, which D.B. Weiss and David Benioff created.
The premiere of the series was on the 17th of April, 2011, on HBO canal in the U.S. The series is actually based on the novel that won an award, and that was written by George Raymond Richard Martin, which is titled A Song of Ice and Fire, published for the first time in 1996.
According to some, Martin was tagged as a person among the most influential individuals in this world during the same year of the series’ premiere, right after the instant and immense success of the TV adaptation of its book. We can simply say that a global GOT cult already exists.
Every main character has a powerful presence on the screen. Maybe too strong sometimes, taking into consideration the levels of violence and nudity in some of the scenes. Still, such cinematic techniques have the purpose to recreate the era’s authentic atmosphere.
The several plot lines of the series, together with the memorable characters, hooked in a great number of viewers worldwide.
Set in the magical world which dragons and people share, GOT explores in considerable depth the different aspects of the human character, or more specifically, what people are capable of doing and how far they can go when they feel the need for power.
People don’t know who will win the so-called Iron Throne on Sunday. But, there is another option open, and it is the one saying that all of the candidates are annihilating each other in that way, leaving the throne unoccupied and empty.
However, what we know is that the quotes which are listed below are going to inspire you and give you a wider vision of your life:
- “Death is so final, whereas life … Ah, life is full of possibilities.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.” – Mance Rayder
- “The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.” – Tywin Lannister
- “A ruler who kills those devoted to her is not a ruler who inspires devotion.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “There’s a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.” – Jorah Mormont
- “Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.” – Arya Stark
- “Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Lord Varys
- “The things we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that.” – Jeor Mormont
- “A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone. That’s why I read so much.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” – Jojen Reed
- “It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us.” – Oberyn Martell
- “The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That’s how they became powerful in the first place.” – Tyrion Lannister
- “When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not providing him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” – Tyrion Lannister
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼