I Need To Print This Out And Put It In My Underwear Drawer To Read Every Morning.
This is a woman who, after 7 years ended up divorced.
“Given my experience, there are some key concepts I learned in my journey as well. We, women, have equal responsibility in making a marriage work. For all the points mentioned for husbands, there are perhaps also some for wives I would like to share.”
1. It is very important to seek out the best of him.
If you are always looking what you don’t like about him, you will surely find a lot of material.
2. You need to have sex with him often.
After the marriage, sex might be not that exciting, but do your part and please your men.
3. When you’re emotional you can’t make any smart decision.
Especially when it comes to women. We tend to be extremely emotional. However, the best thing to do in such cases is to seek advice from older women who seduced in their marriage.
4. Men sometimes have a moment of brain freeze, he is not ignoring you.
So, when it comes to that let him zone out for a while.
5. It is not your job to change him, nor fix his problems .
6. Let him know how big/strong/smart/manly he is all the time.
Men love attention too, not just women. They need too know you consider them strong and manly, because of their basic PROTECTOR instinct.
7. Never forget or take for granted the fact that your man chose you.
8. Laugh at his jokes even when they are not funny.
This is easier before the knot is tied.
9. We have to take responsibility for our actions and reactions.
And so must he.
10. Men like to brag how their wife cooks well.
So, don’t forget to make him some nice meal.
11. Allow your husband to just be.
Be gentle and lift his spirits when the situation calls for it.
12. When he gets home, don’t overwhelm him right away.
I know you missed him and that’s the reaction we give when we feel like that. But let him chill.
13. Love him in the way he needs it, not the way you assume he needs it.
Find out your different love languages and be sensitive and ready to show him you love him in ways he understands best.
14. Make sure you take care of yourself and how you look.
Men love their women sexy even after the marriage.
15. Serve him and he will serve you.
Men want their women to take initiative first.
16. Never talk about other men, even if they are movie characters.
17. Let him know you need his masculine presence.
18. Give him some space when he needs it.
19. By doing these things you’re letting him know you’re doing your part and he will have to do his.
20. Don’t be afraid to express your fears and feelings.
21. Allow your husband to love you his way instead of comparing his expression of love to your own ideals.
If you keep comparing, you may miss the most beautiful moments of tenderness.
22. Being fully transparent would build a great trust over time.
23. Don’t ever put your spouse down in public!
If you need to talk about something more emotional then do it in private.
24. Even the best human among us will cause another pain, its part of being human.
So, with that in mind, you will have up’s and downs.
25. Find some common hobbies, goals, and dreams.
26. Never let financial issues come between you.
27. Embrace and acknowledge each other’s past.
That made you the person that you’re today.
28. Learn how to forgive.
We all make mistakes.
29. Don’t forget to touch each other, sometimes you don’t need words to express feelings.
30. Love is not just emotion, it’s a work in progress, so you need to put a little bit of effort.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼