by Conscious Reminder
Be yourself as much as possible! Drop the masks, strip the layers! Shine your light and be your best version!
Blogger and US writer Tony Hammer put together a list of things her daughter shouldn’t do. She believes that, this list will help and guide her daughter to grow into a happy and confident woman.
However, this list does not discriminate anybody. It applies to every age and gender.
1. Do not apologize when someone attacks you.
2. Do not say: “Excuse me, I became a problem for you.” You are not a problem. You are a person with their ow thoughts and feelings and you deserve to be respected.
3. Do not try to justify why you don’t want to go on a date with a guy you do not like. You do not have to explain anything to anyone. Usually “no, thank you” will be more than enough, and he will have to respect your decision.
4. Do not worry about what and how much you eat in front of other people. If you’re hungry, eat. And eat what you want. If you want a pizza, do not order a salad just because there are people around. Order a pizza. You don’t owe anybody an explanation. There’s nothing to be ashamed of.
5. Do not let your hair grow out just because of your boyfriend. If you like it short, cut it. Never doubt your preferences.
6. Do not wear a dress if you do not want to.
7. Do not stay home if you do not have anyone to go for a walk with. Go and enjoy yourself. You will love it and practice it more often.
8. Do not hold back your tears. Don’t fight your feelings If you are crying, it means that there is something you need to flush out of your system. It’s not a weakness. It’s called being a human.
9. Do not smile just because you are expected to.
10. Do not be afraid to laugh to your own jokes. Shine baby!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼