by Conscious Reminder
The Capricorn Full Moon will happen on the 28th of June, 2018. This moon is also known as the Strawberry Moon because it marks the perfect time to hunt for ripe wild strawberries. The June 2018 new moon will show you the best path for you.
It will give you creativity and inspiration. You will no longer be confused as to which path is best for you. There are a few rituals which are carried out in and around that time. The most favorable time to carry out these rituals is from June 27- July 4, 2018.
There are a few things that are needed in order to carry out the rituals; like a smudging tool of choice, hot water, large teacup or bowl, pen and paper and mixed herbs to make infused cleansing water.
Discussed below are the directions on how to carry the ritual out smoothly.
1. The first step is to make sure that your aura and the surrounding is completely smudged. The aura must be cleansed before the surrounding. While doing so a mantra must be recited; “I have worked hard and now my time has come to shed and release. I have worked hard and now the time has come to honor myself and cleanse my body/this space that has held and supported me. I feel nourished and supported. I feel held and I know I am strong.”
2. Always listen to your gut feeling as they will properly guide you as who which leaf to choose. The leaf that is chosen can be dry or fresh.
3. Boil up the water and let it heat up. While you are waiting for the water to get, you can hold one of the leaves in your and imagine the relief that it is going to bring to you. There is no right way to do it. You should close your eyes and let your intuition do all the work.
4. Hold the side of the bowl in which you have poured the hot water. You must close your eyes and say the following sentences for a few times; “I am strong and confident in myself. I have been through so much and yet here I still stand. I am so grateful for my life and the opportunities that have been sent my way. I can handle everything and the right solutions are always presenting themselves to me. I now charge up this water with cleansing light and love. This water will help me to find my strength and feel gratitude for every day.”
5. You then must pick any one of the leaves and keep on saying its abilities to heal as you emerge it inside the bowl of hot water.
6. Then you must recite the following after you have swirled the water well with a spoon; “I am light. I am I am strong. I am confident. I ask my guardian angels to surround me with a healing white light. I ask that this loving healing energy moves through my body into this water. I ask for this water to cleanse away all my burdens, and replenish my soul. My heart is strong. My mind is clear. My heart is strong. My mind is clear.”
7. Gently brush your heart center with a dap of water on your finger. Then leave the bowl to get fully charged under the moon for the whole night.
8. “I feel so grateful and excited for the wonderful opportunities that wait for me. I know my strength and I know there is nothing I cannot accomplish. I can do anything.” This must be recited in the morning after you have washed your body with that bowl of water.
9. Then you can either throw the herbs away or use them for the next time if they are still usable.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼