by Conscious Reminder
Walking the path of spirituality will require a lot of work on your intuition and it’s development. Staying connected with our intuition helps us make better decisions and keeps us in sync with the purpose we have on this planet.
Unfortunately, when trying to develop their third Eye, many people make a common mistake. They over-stimulate their intuitive center -the pineal gland – and don’t allow a proper energy flow.
It’s very important to pay the same amount of attention to all your chakras, if you practice too many psychic developing exercises, you risk over-stimulating your chakras, but mostly the third eye.
The unbalanced energy flow in your body can manifest in many ways, so in order to help you identify them, we give you the four most frequent and easy-to-spot symptoms of an overstimulated Pineal Gland:
- Experiencing difficulty to focus and concentrate.
- Lightheadedness, headaches and dizziness
- Increased eye pressure, sensitivity to light and blurred vision.
- Difficulty to fall and stay asleep
Once you have determined that the discomfort is caused by overstimulation of your Pineal Gland, you can take some of the following steps to ease the symptoms:
- Rubbing some peppermint, sandalwood, patchouli, chamomile or blue tansy on your sixth chakra will give you some relief.
- Use a hat, scarf or a bindi to cover your third eye.
- Avoid fluoride, by any cost!
- Ground your energy by going out in nature barefoot or hug a tree.
- Schedule a Reiki session.
- Concentrate on your other energy centers by doing yoga or breathing exercises. It will help the energy circulate through your body.
- Avoid crowded places for some time.
- Use crystals like tiger’s eye, amethyst or hematite to balance out the energy. Best is to place them directly on your sixth chakra.
We are all, more or less, psychically gifted and we definitely need to work on developing our talents.
But there is really no need to rush. We have our entire life in front of us, and it’s much better to take our time and enjoy the process instead of rushing and overwhelming ourselves and our bodies.
Have patience, it always pays off.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼