by Conscious Reminder
If you are an Empath, you might have a very hard time going about your daily life when compared to others around you.
For those, who don’t know what we are talking about, Empaths are people who can actually feel what emotions people around them are going through. But before you start getting envious, it is not as glamorous as it seems.
You see, Empaths can’t just turn on their powers when they want to sense if a person is guilty and turn it off when they enter a party where all kinds of emotions are running high.
Life for an empath is an endless cycle of listening in to radio frequencies they didn’t bargain for, with a hardware that they can’t turn off.
So here are a few things that they need to keep in mind:
1. It is natural for an empath to take the burden of the world on their own shoulders. But before you can help someone else, you need to make sure that you are whole yourself. Do not neglect yourself, you need to be your own top priority.
2. Boundaries are more essential for you than anyone else in the world. Don’t worry about what others might think. They are not the ones whose energy is drained every day dealing with the emotions which aren’t even their own. Do it for yourself.
3. You tend to get more emotional than others. Things would affect you more than others. Sometimes, you need to excuse yourself and let comparatively more rational people handle it.
4. You cannot rescue everyone. You might know exactly what someone is going through, and it might affect you a lot because of your abilities. But you have to let them deal with things on their own. You cannot take responsibility and/or control of the lives of others.
5. Being an empath means that sometimes you will have to see things not working out the way you want. You might see people in deep suffering and yet not find it in your power to help them. You need to learn to move on from such situations. Nothing good will come from hurting yourself and thinking about things you can’t change.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼