Your Soul Group is like your spirit family and are all the souls that were cut from the same “energetic cloth” as you.
Together, you all have a specific mission and purpose to achieve that is part of a greater and bigger vision for the Universe.
All the members of your Soul Group vibrate within a certain frequency and your soul is in harmony with that vibration.
Your Soul Group is often chosen by you before you were born as it is believed to support your soul and its mission and growth in this lifetime.
You may not meet all the members of your Soul Group in this lifetime, but regardless you are all working towards the same goal or mission here on Earth while bringing your own unique flavor and personality to the process.
Members of your Soul Group come into your life to change your world and to expand your mind. They also come to remind you of your journey, purpose and mission.
Some people identify members of their Soul Group as Soulmates as often there is a strong chemistry, connection or familiarity upon meeting.
There are different levels or types of Soulmates that we can encounter which could be presented to us as family members, romantic partners, teachers, enemies and even chance encounters.
There are no finite rules surrounding how a member of your soul group will come into your life.
Here are 12 signs you have found someone from your soul group:
- They may mirror or have a similar life experience as you, helping you to understand your situation better.
- They may highlight your personality traits helping you to change or grow.
- They help you to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- They help to balance out your energy and show you a different side of life.
- They can help you to find patience, understanding and compassion.
- They can highlight a need for you to heal or let go of certain events or emotions.
- You can work together to create, brainstorm ideas or bring visions into the light.
- They come into your life to help you on your path right when you need it.
- They help to advance your soul and your soul journey.
- You work together to support global causes or a bigger vision.
- You’re magnetically drawn to them.
- You feel as though you’ve known them for your entire life
How To Find Your Soul Family
Where do you find people from your Soul Family?
People have asked me this question so many times, and I once asked the same thing too. But the question isn’t about “where” you’ll find them – your Soul Family will find you. Instead, the question is “when” you will find them.
Over the years, I’ve found that a time comes in your life when you feel a strong pull towards your Soul Family as if you’re finally ready to meet them. When members of your Soul Family also reach the same readiness, synchronicity will bring you together.
But this inner feeling doesn’t mean that you should sit around, twiddle your thumbs, and continue your normal routine without changing anything. You can’t win the lottery unless you buy a ticket! Once you feel ready to meet them, you need to start actively pursuing the encounter.
At this point, you’ll need to listen to your intuition or gut feelings rather than your head. Your mind, full of fears and past habits, will guide you toward the path that feels most comfortable and safe – this is the wrong path.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼