What the world needs most of all right now, is for the new breed of ‘Spirit Warriors’ to step up and step out. It needs people to dive into center stream; to take a risk, that we can truly change the worldwide reality by having the courage to change our own.
It is said that madness is doing the same thing day in day out and yet expecting different results. Well, there’s plenty of madness out there right now! So where do you stand?
Are you one of the New Spirit Warriors? Here’s how to tell…
22 Ways to tell if You are a Spirit Warrior:
1. A Spirit Warrior recognizes that they, and only they, create their reality. In other words, they fearlessly embrace every person, situation and circumstance that they have drawn, as their own manifestation. And they’re prepared to deal with that.
2. A Spirit Warrior realizes that ‘fearlessness’ is not to be without fear; rather it is to be continually confronting and breaking through fear in the moment it arises.
3. A Spirit Warrior does not blame or project at others. Not even the crazy situation we now witness in the world. She accepts the outer mirror created by group karma, and works tirelessly to unravel it (understanding karma).
4. A Spirit Warrior doesn’t complain or constantly try to fix the ‘pain’. They recognize that the pain is the place where the light enters, and that transcendence of the physical is the path to immortality. Therefore, of the pain they say… “bring it on!”
5. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to let go of a creation or manifestation once it has served its purpose. Which could mean moving on from a de-energising relationship, job or location. Even when the path forwards is uncertain, they dive all in.
6. A Spirit Warrior knows the difference between surrender and giving up. Surrender is aligning with the truth that they can feel unfolding, whereas giving up is being wishy washy, and too easily accepting of ‘anything goes’.
7. A Spirit Warrior knows the difference between judgment and discernment. It’s vitally important to call reality the way it is, in order to navigate the path between the obstacles in life. But to judge another or a particular circumstance as always being the same, is to ‘condemn’ it, and then form a fixed relationship to it.
8. A Spirit Warrior is careful with the word ‘never’, so as not to condemn a particular situation to a particular fate. He is aware that ‘always’ may change.
9. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to go against the herd, even at the risk of getting trampled by it.
10. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to suffer, or to die, for a cause greater than themselves.
11. A Spirit Warrior knows that death is merely the passage into a new life. And therefore fearlessly lives the life they now have.
12. A Spirit Warrior is profoundly honest with themselves.
13. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid of the truth.
14. A Spirit Warrior fearlessly expresses themselves, no matter what the outcome. Yes, diplomacy and tact are important to them too, but that doesn’t mean compromising your own soul. It’s all about ‘the dance’, finding the most accessible and appropriate way to express your truth.
15. A Spirit Warrior is selfless, yet not afraid to express the self. The self is far from being some bland, colorless or wishy washy existence. It is vibrant, alive, full of animation, charisma, color and expression.
16. A Spirit Warrior is forgiving of himself and others. She recognizes that all life’s circumstances are created for learning purposes: that there is no such thing as evil intent. All create according to the reality model that has been built up inside. Forgiveness helps unravel the distortions that people hold onto.
17. A Spirit Warrior understands the difference between non-efforting and commitment to a cause. Yes, it is essential to let go of struggle and attachment. But nevertheless, it is going to take commitment, patience and perseverance to bring light through the darkness.
18. A Spirit Warrior knows when to put something down, and when to pick something up.
19. A Spirit Warrior lives day to day, moment by moment from their intuition. They’re constantly tuning within and asking “what would you have me do now?” and “how would you have me do it?”
20. A Spirit Warrior is constantly witnessing the objectivity of synchronicity, allowing it to reveal what’s really going on in the moment, not accepting the filter the ego might be placing on it.
21. A Spirit Warrior allows others to make their own mistakes and walk their own path. He may lend support, but doesn’t disempower by taking ownership of their issue.
22. A Spirit Warrior truly understands the nature of love: overcoming that which separates oneself from other sentient life, and instead compassionately embracing that which unites all.
The Spirit Warriors are here!
There’s a new era of Spirit Warriors emerging. These spiritual warriors are not afraid to feel their fear. They have the courage to be vulnerable through the deepest challenges and to be profoundly honest with themselves. They are committed with every fibre of their being to unravel the layers that keep them bound to the lower paradigm, no matter what it takes! They come from all walks of life, of all ages, joining hands, finding a common thread of beingness and are hiding NO MORE!