by Conscious Reminder
The INFJ personality type is said to be the rarest of the rare as according to Carl Jung.
And what does INFJ stand for? Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. And if you have 4 or more of the following traits, then you are one of them.
1. People who focus on things that matter and don’t waste their energy onto anything and everything. Also the ones who know how to get back up after let downs.
2. People who are willing to work hard for their dreams because they know there are no shortcuts to success. You will not find them lazing around.
3. People who trust their intuition when something doesn’t feel right, or even when something does. They listen to their gut feeling and are, more often than not, rewarded.
4. People who don’t believe that they need a bigger social circle to be happy. They are content with a few friends that they have and keep them very close.
5. People who are empaths. Those who can really understand the pain that the other person is going through because they can feel the emotions of others. Another reason why they prefer alone time and fewer friends, to relaxation.
6. As a natural follow up from being an empath, people who have a fair idea of what is going on in the minds of others. They can know when someone is being false and when someone is genuine.
7. People who can imagine and visualize a world different than the current one. Those who can think out of the box and are not afraid to follow up on their ideas.
8. People who can lead by example and also inspire others to follow their footsteps.
9. People who believe in putting their thoughts to paper. Writers who choose the medium of the written word to influence others. Also because they prefer to spend time on their own, this is the best way to let others know what they feel.
10. People who don’t get daunted by the problems ahead of them. Instead of panicking and giving up they strive to find a way out of the situation.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼