by Conscious Reminder
The planets within our solar system are in a constant motion as they revolve around our Sun.
When we gaze into the night sky, our planets move to the East relative to the stars. However, there are times where it appears that a planet is moving in the opposite direction, to the West, and that is when a planet is referred to as moving retrograde.
Retrograde motion is when a planet appears, when observed from Earth, in reverse direction. The reason why this happens is that of an optical illusion caused by differences in orbit. In the realm of astrology, the retrograde motion has severe negative connotations.
As Mercury is the planet said to rule communication, those who are astrologically inclined expect frequent misunderstandings, scheduling problems and disagreements with friends during this period. It enters apparent retrograde motion between three and four times a year, for about three weeks at a time.
This is because Mercury is the fastest revolving planet in our Solar System. Seven out of the nine planetary energies go retrograde. The two luminaries, the Sun and the Moon, can never go retrograde.
1. Pluto in Retrograde- The planet Pluto will continue retrograding till the 30th of September and it showers a real sense of direction on people while retrograding. It helps you to get over all your pains, sufferings and difficulties in life by making you more determined. It increases your ability to self-heal and recover from the wounds by increasing your willpower.
2. Saturn in Retrograde- Saturn has been retrograding for a while now and it will keep on doing so till the 6thof September. The revolving motion of the planet Saturn in an opposite directed has a direct connection with karma. While Saturn is in retrograde, people’s past will confront them and they will have to right the wrongs if they want to move forward with their lives.
3. Jupiter in Retrograde- Jupiter will continue to be in retrograde for some time and it comes out of retrograde on the 10th of July, which is a lot sooner than Pluto and Saturn. Although the energies coming out of Jupiter is not as valuable as the ones from Pluto and Saturn. But it is still very imperative.
4. Neptune in Retrograde- Neptune is yet to be in retrograde. Neptune will start revolving backward from the 18th of June and will stop on the 24th of November. It is a plant of life and positive energies but is also brings back people’s past and if they don’t confront their past, it may cause karmic repercussions.
5. Mars in Retrograde- Mars is yet to be in retrograde. It starts on the 26th of June and Mars will be in retrograde until the 27th of August. Mars is a very promising plant and it brings along with it a source of astonishing energy that mankind has never felt before.
6. Mercury in Retrograde- Mercury is yet to be in retrograde. It starts in the month of July and will not stop its motion before the 18th of August. The backward revolving motion of Mercury brings along with it a lot of sadness and grief. It makes people confront the things that they were hiding from, drawing them out to the light.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼