by Conscious Reminder
A Full Moon is an excellent way of starting the new year. So, the one of this year is also called the Full Wolf Moon, being quite a powerful supermoon.
It is a powerful lunation which will happen in the emotional and domestic sign of Cancer, and it will call for sensitivity and comfort.
As our moon is actually the planetary ruler of the sensitive Cancer, and this one, the Full Wolf Moon, is a supermoon, the lunation is going to feel quite potent. Moreover, there are going to be to Full Moons in the sign of Cancer in 2018, and the one that comes will be on the 22nd of December, 2018.
However, the month is not only reserved with one Full Moon, but there will be two of them. The following one will come with a total lunar eclipse in the open-hearted and expressive Leo, on the 31st of January. But, for now, people can only harness the powers of this Full Wolf Moon or supermoon in the sign of Cancer with the use of alchemical ritual for the Full Moon period.
Ritual for the Full Moon on the 22nd of December: Bathing beauty.
As the emotional Cancer is actually the first water sign of its group, the Full Moon will be an excellent time to soak in the sense of accommodation and home – so, you will washing away the things that leave you feeling imbalanced and also insecure.
You should draw your bath and then fill that bath with some Epsom salts, in order to clear energetic fields, also add several drops of the essential oil you love the most, as well as flower petals. You should also light a few candles, and then keep your most beautiful towel nearby.
You should soak in your bath and listen to some soft music while bathing, all that for just 10 minutes. After that, while you are still in or if you are out of it, you should answer these few questions in your journal:
- What is the place in the world in which I feel like I am home?
- What actually makes me feel most at home, as well as relaxed and happy in my relationship, career or friendship?
- Where is my life right now out of the alignment with the sense of security and home?
- Is there a situation or relationship which I have to release so to feel more like at home?
- How may I change or also rearrange my living quarters so they could reflect my lifestyle and goals of 2018?
You can utilize the 2 or 4 weeks after the Full Moon in order to make some adjustments in life, and you will be able to create a sense of security and comfort you always wished for.
Additional ideas for the Full Moon period:
1. You can keep a journal for your food intake for about two weeks, in order to track when you feel hungry, or what you are eating, as well as what type of emotions come up to you when you are hungry. This may be incredible.
2. If you were feeling sluggish, you could try the so-called elimination diet, such as removing or also reducing some acidic foods such as meat, dairy, wheat, as well as sugar for about two weeks –you can also do that for more extended time period if you actually feel that the detox is boosting your vitality.
3. You can also contribute to your nest egg, so if everything that you actually have is actually a general account for savings, you should talk with your financial planner that may set you up with some higher-invest yielding investment account, such as mutual funds, stocks, as well as bonds. It will never be soon, or also too late for building financial safety, something which Cancer definitely needs.
4. As one researcher from Japan named Dr. Masaru Emoto explained, the thoughts, as well as feelings of people can actually change the water’s molecular structure. You should write this on a piece of paper, and affix it to your bottle for water. And, drink in such feels with the new moon.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼