by Conscious Reminder
The researcher of Eastern cultures, Vyacheslav Ruzov, in his article discusses the experience of the Indian sages. He talks about what a secret is and what we shouldn’t share publicly.
This world has been built on truth, but it also requires balance and that’s why the wise men warn us that it’s better to keep some things to ourselves. The secret is a part of the Absolute Truth, and that’s why in our material world there is also a mystery, which became part of human culture.
Sharing a secrete at the wrong time is like not talking about the Absolute Truth at the right time.
Everything has its time.
There is a right time to be completely open, and there is time for riddles and mysteries. Cultured people know how to behave in both situations.
In a word, THE SECRET IS NOT A LIE. It is one of the aspects of cultured behavior.
1. The first thing you shouldn’t share are your long-term plans. Be quiet until you realize those plans.
Most of our ideas are not perfect, but even flawed. They have many weak points, and in case someone targets those weak spots everything can be destroyed.
2. The second thing we shouldn’t share publicly are our good deeds. Doing good is a rare sight in this world, therefore it should be cherished and deeply appreciated.
Don’t give yourself too much credit for the good things you do. Such attitude boosts our ego and can quickly lead to developing pride, and that is not a good feature, right?
3. Furthermore, don’t disclose you asceticism. Don’t talk about you abstinence regarding food, sleep, sex, etc.
Physical asceticism is beneficial only if it is in accordance with it’s spiritual and emotional aspects.
4. The forth thing we should keep a secret are our courageous and heroic endeavors. Yes, what you did is positive, nobles and important, but it’s just a test from God. We all face different tests on a daily basis.
Some people experience external temptations, others go through internal ordeals. External tests are visible and people are rewarded for them. However, overcoming no one notices the overcoming of internal tests and people don’t get praised for them.
That’s why the wise men advise heroes of external victories to express their respect to the heroes of internal struggle and not to put their achievements on the pedestal.
5. The fifth thing we need to keep to ourselves is our spiritual growth and enlightenment. It is only yours and no one should know about it. Reveal it to others only in situations when it is really necessary, not only to you, but also to them.
6. The next thing you should keep especially quiet about are your family problems and conflicts.
Remember: the less you talk about the problems in your family, it will stay stronger and more stable.
Quarrels represent a release of negative energy that has accumulated in the process of communication.
The more you talk about your problems, the more you believe in them.
7. The last thing you shouldn’t spread around are the gossip and bad words you have heard from someone.
Don’t bad-mouth people, otherwise you become them.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼