Karma is a Sanskrit word which means a deed or an act. Anything that we say or do is in fact, Karma.
Whenever we undertake any action we perform Karma and let it out into the universe. And for each Karma there is an opposite reaction, like the third law of motion. To see how Karma can bring change in your life, read on:
1. The first law of Karma states that whatever you do (or sow) you will receive the exact same in return (reap).
2. We are not mute spectators in the journey of life. We have to actively participate in it to make things happen.
3. The first step in changing the world or anything for that matter is to accept that it exists how it does.
4. If we want growth in our outer characteristics like career or relationships, we need to bring change within ourselves first of all.
5. We need to stop blaming on others when things don’t go the way we planned them. We are responsible for our own life.
6. There is no one important moment, everything is a chain reaction and all hold equal importance.
7. You need to focus your energies on one thing at a time. Multitask might sound good but it lowers efficiency.
8. Whenever you give something to anyone, when you put something out in the universe, don’t think of or expect what you will get in return.
9. The most important thing is to be present in the current moment. Thinking too much about the past or the future will make you miss the here and now.
10. Everything is subject to change but it can only be made possible when we have learned from our past.
11. Don’t do anything expecting some kind of reward in return. When you learn to derive true joy from the act of doing itself and not expect anything in return, that is when you have earned your greatest reward.
12. Anything in the world is only as significant and as important as the amount of energy and hard work put into it.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼