Our mind thinks and thinks and thinks, and it loves it. In reality, that’s its job and it doesn’t want to stop.
“We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It’s a death trap.”
I know it’s easier said than done, but if you practice and you learn to calm your mind, your concentration will increase and improve dramatically and you will maintain a clear head.
Discard the bad habit of thinking a lot and watch your live change dramatically.
We give you 11 inspiring quotes to remember when you are overthinking and can’t quiet your thoughts:
1. You will never be free until you are locked in the jail of your false thoughts.
2. Before you speak – listen. Before you react – think. Before you criticize – wait. Before you pray – forgive. Before you give up – try.
3. Stop worrying about what can go wrong and fail. He optimistic about what can succeed.
4. Overthinking is the ungrateful art of creating problems that did not exist in the first place.
5. Nothing in the world can make you so distressed as much as your own thoughts can.
6. Anxiety is like a rocking chair. You move, but you aren’t really going anywhere.
7. Stop thinking so much. You can’t have control over everything and everybody. It is what it is, and what’s due to happen, will.
8. Dear mind, stop thinking so much and switch off for the night. I am tired and I have to sleep.
9. The biggest cause of dissatisfaction – is what is too much to think about.
10. Don’t ruin a new day by thinking about what happened yesterday. Release it.
11. The glorious mind can hear the voice of intuition, which is not overwhelmed with fear.
12. If you can’t do anything about it, there is no reason to stress about it.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼