by Andrew Guerra
Contributing Author, Conscious Reminder
Getting over a broken heart is one of the most difficult things to deal with.
After a break-up, your heart may be broken and your mind may be flooded with overwhelming emotions and painful memories.
You can even find yourself obsessing about your ex, unable to concentrate on other things or people and generally, you can feel bad. However, you must be careful because such a depressed state can cause not only mental but also a physical pain.
According to the research, a break up is considered as a special form of addiction – love addiction. And like any other form of addiction, it can cause enormous harm to your health.
How to Fix a Broken Heart and Think Positive?
Going through the parting with someone you loved, you experience the emotional pain just thinking about the person. This mental pain usually triggers the same pathways in the brain as physical one.
So, the way you think has a direct impact on your well-being. This means that your way of thinking can really help you make the parting easier and heal your broken heart to some extent.
Powerful broken heart quotes can cheer you up, inspire and encourage positive thinking. Here is a collection of the best healing quotes for your broken heart that help you boost your mood and move on.
Positive Broken Heart Quotes
Positive broken heart quotes are what you actually need after the parting with the person you loved once. Such positive sayings will help you stimulate positive thoughts, heal the pain of your heart and enhance your recovery.
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Parra
- “A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works.” – T.E. Kalem
- “A broken heart means you’ve loved something, you’ve tried for something, and you’ve let life teach you. It means you lived.” – Anonymous
- “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.” – Eileen Mayhew
- “Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.” – L. Ron Hubbard
- “There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.” – Harry Crews
- “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
- “When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.” – Jodi Thomas
- “What happens when people open their hearts? They get better.” – Haruki Murakami
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “A good life is a collection of moments, some good and some bad, that ultimately form the puzzle of your life. Don’t judge the whole picture by one piece of the puzzle, but lay your hope in the pieces that have yet to fall in place.” – Anonymous
- “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C. Joybell C.
- “A soul mate is not the person who makes you the happiest, but the one who makes you feel the most.” – Sierra DeMulder
- “I don’t want to break someone’s heart, but you can’t control that. A broken heart happens; that’s inevitable.” – Lykke Li
- “I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.” – H.C. Paye
- “Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.” – Jean Giraudoux
- “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” – Jean de La Fontaine
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” – Anonymous
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Sometimes the only way the good Lord can get into some hearts is to break them.” – Fulton Sheen
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” – J.S.B. Morse
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼