by Conscious Reminder
The ancient tradition called house blessing was said to invite positive energies into our homes.
Our homes are the extension of our spirit and body. As we give to our home, we also give to ourselves.
As we could have experienced, our space reflects, while then affects our inner life. In fact, if we bless our home, filling it with some love, it is going to become our gracious dreams holder.
During the house blessing tradition, we can actually imbue our space with harmony, love, happiness, prosperity, and health.
It will be particularly powerful to perform house blessing right after we cleanse all those physical rooms, or cleanse the space. We have to always clean right before we energize.
Blessing our house is actually akin to energizing it with positive intentions and prayers. We can do this practice before we move into another new space.
We can also do that when we would like to bless the space we already inhabit, and we can do that in a purposeful and new way.
For instance, we may perform house blessing right when our new spouse comes and moves in, and we can also do that when a baby is about to come in our lives.
We can do house cleansing after we clear clutter or want to call for some fresh energy in our home.
We can even perform the house blessing just by ourselves or with friends and family. Evoking more positive ideas and intentions will be better.
If we invite some friends that think as we do to participate, we could ask them all to bring some special prayer, ritual, or poem to share.
Here are the five steps which will help us create the harmonious and balanced house blessing, coming from “Feng Shui Your Life”:
- We should set the tone as we would play sacred music, asking everyone participating actually to form a circle.
- We should welcome, and then thank our family and friends for forming part of the special occasion.
- We should light one pink-colored candle, as the color pink actually brings the energies of kindness and love; we should pass the candle to every new individual who will then share a blessing.
- We may even walk to distinct home areas, stating particular intentions for every room, just like we consecrate it for some special purposes.
- When this house blessing is over, we should place the lighted candle in our home’s center for one hour. We should open all the doors and windows placed on the East in order to invite energies which give life and which come from the sun into our home.
There are a lot of house blessing rituals and prayers, so we should always choose the one that will feel right to our family and us.
Here is a prayer which people most constantly use. However, a person should feel free when it comes to editing it or making it his or her own:
“To the Divine Spirit (or Universal Energy, Supreme One, etc.), by lighting this candle, we summon love, harmony, peace, and prosperity into our home. May we be blessed with good health, happiness, success, and abundance.
May this home be a sacred dwelling for our children and us. May those who visit us feel peace and love. We decree that this home is now shielded from harm, illness, or misfortune.
Thank you for bringing divine light, love, and energy into our hearts, rooms, and endeavors. With tremendous gratitude, we thank you. In full faith, so be it and so it is!”
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼